Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life is freaking awesome!

I am totally loving life at home with the kids. I have more energy now than I ever have. I do get really bored sometimes however because I am not a big daytime TV watcher. That has led to my OCD about my house being clean. I don't want to waste one minute I have with the boys while I am off of work so I joined the YMCA and enrolled Austin in swim lessons, which he will start in July. Jackson is only two weeks old but time is flying by already.

I bought Austin his first bike with training wheels. Not only was it long overdue but I wanted him to go with me to the park while I walk. We have been to the park the last three nights and he has riden over a mile each time. Waylon and Jackson went with us the last time. I am loving my new jogging stroller.


No comments:

Post a Comment