Sunday, May 3, 2009

Showers and Flowers

On Saturday my friends and I hosted a couple's shower for our precious Tina. She is going to be the best Mommy! She is glowing and so happy to be pregnant (hard for me to understand because I thought pregancy blowed :)). I have to admit, it was so much fun shopping for a little girl. I just wanted to buy clothes and accessories! There is so much more out there for girls than there is for boys. Austin is very excited to meet baby Reese. He calls her "his baby Reese". Austin also bonded with Stephanie's little boy, Cayden. Cayden couldn't say Austin so he called him "Awesome". It was a great shower. Tina, you are beautiful and I am so happy for you!!!!

Tina, the Mommy-to-be


Erin, Tina Mandy and I


Austin and sweet Cayden


On Sunday Austin and I planted a flowering jalapeno tree. Luckily Waylon will be caring for it because my thumbs are not green! It would die in a week under my care.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! I just saw you had a blog and wanted to say Hi. Austin is adorable! I look forward to keeping up with The Heflins.

    ReplyDelete