Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Latest and Greatest...

Cookies!!!  These are some of the most recent...

For my niece Donna who graduated from dental school.  Congrats!


For a faithful Aggie's 70th Birthday
  
The faithful Aggie from above also celebrated his 25th wedding anniversary



For Vance's 1st birthday


Happy birthday Captain Vance!


For an awesome bowler on his 8th birthday

For sweet Presley


These made a great addition to her "fashion diva" birthday party


With a house full of boys, I LOVE making cookies for girls!


Happy 5th Birthday Presely!!!!

Thank you everyone for allowing me the opportunity to make these awesome treats for your special occasions and milestones.  I promise to share some exciting news about these cookies soon!  ;)

In the meantime, check out this blog for a sweet little message about my sweet little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment