Thursday, July 30, 2009

Garage Sale

We did a last minute garage sale last weekend. (thank you honey!) Austin was actually a huge help. He and I went through every room in the house and put everything aside that we wanted to sell. He helped me carry everything downstairs and then into the garage. He also provided great customer service! It was a little tricky trying to convince him that some of his toys were going to be sold. In the end, we kept reminding him that he would get a cut of the profit for his piggy bank.



I have a love-hate relationship with garage sales. I really don't mind having them or even setting up for them but I am such a softy when it comes to prices. If you want something for next to nothing, come to my next garage sale! BTW, I sold 19 pairs of my shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment