Wednesday, October 27, 2010

COOKIES!

I wanted to share some of the most recent cookies I've made. I totally love everything about fall and dressing my kids up for Halloween (check back next week to see their costumes. Aus and Jack are going to be quite the pair :)). Last night I made some Halloween and Fall pumpkin cookies just because.






I will have a special post to come about the next set. I am so very excited about these little birds!


I think I am starting to like this cookies stuff! More to come!

2 comments:

  1. i am your newest follower... Love the shoe party.. you had with anders ruff. I have used them for invites.. is the shoe party for a baby??? I love the uniqueness about it.?
    http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you! Yes, it was for a baby shower. "One, Two...Buckle Brynlee's Shoe" was the theme. In addition to gifts off of the registry, the guests also brought some super cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete