Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chef Austin and Roasted Baby Jack

I have succeeded one more year in putting together the costumes for Halloween.  I just know that Austin is going to want some plastic TV character costume next year and I am going to have to cave.  Nothing against them but I just love how original homemade costumes are.  They are also fun to make and usually a group effort.  Halloween was awesome despite Austin's continuous fever for the entire weekend.  My poor little man was really excited about trick-or-treating and seeing family. Lots of pictures here and more to come.  My niece took some really cute ones that I can't wait to see.

Introducing Chef Austin....


 and his baby chicken!


Jackson fit perfectly in this roasting pan that Austin picked out.


 I fell completely in love with the knitted hat and booties that I found on Etsy.  I had to have them for Jack. 







 We had a small get-together with the fam.

 I made some rockin' spider sangria.

 Oh yeah, and the blues brothers stopped by.


 Thank you to everyone who came out to see the boys and to Granny for making Chef Austin's pants! 


2 comments:

  1. We had one GREAT halloween huh? I am SO glad I was there to see those two precious boys in their precious costumes...seriously the cutest costumes Ive ever seen..not kidding. And your wonderful hostess-crafty-ness was a delight. You dont even know how great you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok those costumes might be the funniest things I have ever seen. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete