Friday, October 30, 2009

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, wait....

It's Super Austin!










Austin wanted to be a super hero so my mom and I made his costume. It was fun and surprisingly easy to make. I was just as excited as Austin for him to wear it to school. There were plenty of Batmans and princesses in his class but there was only one Super Austin! Thank you Granny for all your help!

Austin took a trip to the pumpkin patch this fall with his school so we just picked up some pumpkins at the store. Austin wanted to decorate them himself so I fought my control issues (anytime it involves paint pens and markers) and let him do what he wanted. We also carved one of the big pumpkins together.




Austin also had school pictures this week. They take the seasonal pictures with different backgrounds which I am not a fan of. I think he was going to be sitting on some presents while holding one. He sure looked handsome for picture day.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment