Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank You

I would like to express my appreciation for all of the support while Jackson was in the hospital...

Thank you to my sister Shawn for getting Austin from school and keeping him for 3 days.  Thank you for cleaning my house while we were there.  That was a HUGE surprise!  I was actually dreading walking in the door because I knew what a mess I left it in.  I really appreciate you and Chad keeping him busy!

Thank you Tracy Robinson for letting Austin hang out with you and the kiddos on Monday and for coming to the hospital to visit.  Austin totally loves it at your place! 

Thank you to my parents, Ken, Donna, Jan and Bob for coming up to the hospital and spending time with us.  I know that Jack loved seeing you guys!

Thank you to my sisters, Lendi, Jennifer and Kim for constantly checking on us and Jack's progress.  Love you girls!

Thank you Donna Dean for coming with your Mom and Austin to the hospital.  I have watched the video you took of Jack 187 times.  ;)

To all my family, co-workers and facebook friends, thank you!!!!  It is amazing and such a blessing to have so much support and people willing to help.  I appreciate all of your comments and prayers.  It was a difficult 4 days and you guys really helped get us through it. 

And finally, thank you God for answering our prayers.

1 comment:

  1. If I had a dime for every time I got teary-eyed from reading your blog, I'd be one rich woman. I am so glad you like the video...Ive watched it numerous times too! :) And Im so glad you have so much support.

    ReplyDelete